Nothing defines an outdoor room like a pergola. The Portland Pergola is ideal to encase a hot tub or patio set. Designed with classic New England architecture in mind, it’s as beautiful as it is functional. Made of premium weather-resistant vinyl, the Portland Pergola is maintenance free, and it’s a great accessory to any outdoor space.
• We manufacture all of our products by molding premium, hi-grade polymers around traditional structural elements to create the classic look of wood without the traditional maintenance. In other words, you get the classic look of wood without the headaches.
• Just the occasional rinse with a garden hose is all you’ll need to do to keep your pergola looking great year after year.
• The Portland Pergola requires a drill, level, ladder, measuring tape, and two people to assemble.
• For installation on a wood deck or concrete patio, use our hassle-free Bolt Down Bracket System (purchase separately).
• For an in-ground installation, you can extend the posts with pressure treated lumber wood inserts purchased from your local hardware store.
• Assembled Height 95.5”, assembled width 88-92”, assembled depth 88-92”
**SHUTTER PRICING IS PER PAIR (EXCEPT FOR BAHAMA SHUTTERS)
**Made in the USA
This product was manufactured in the United States of America. Support American workers.
This product will ship within 3 business days.
We accept returns on this item. We will provide return instructions and Customer will be responsible for return shipping. **There will be a 25% Restocking Fee on Returns