Create the perfect finishing touch to any patio or porch with our Lakeland Tall Planter. The tall planter is made of high quality polyethylene and a built-in water reservoir system that encourages healthy plant growth by allowing plants to practically water themselves. Our Lakeland Tall Planter has the look of wood without the up-keep. Single wall molded design, made with high-grade 100% polyethylene. Drainage holes to be pre-drilled by customer depending on desired use of the planter. Self watering tray insert creates sub-irrigation water system and encourages root growth.
- Inside Dimensions: 12.2"L x 12.2"W x 12.5"H
- Approximately 7.4 gallon soil capacity, water capacity is approximately 6.7 gallons
- The weather-proof and ultra-tough construction allows you to enjoy your planter all year long with very little winter preparation
- The UV inhibitors within the resin allows for a long lasting fade-free performance
- 15 Year Warranty Residential Application, 5 Year Warranty Commercial Application
- Made In The USA
To help assist you with installation, click the link below to download installation instructions.
We've got you covered! Please click the link below for additional warranty information.
This product will ship within 3 business days. Upon shipment, you will receive a shipment confirmation email that will contain your tracking information. If your order arrives damaged or if there is an issue with the product upon arrival, please contact us immediately and send us an image of the issue and we will send you a replacement free of charge.
For received products that are damaged, please send an email to [email protected] including your order number, a description of the issue and an image of the damaged product.
We accept returns for this item.
- All returns must be completed with 30 days of receipt of the item
- All returns are subject to 25% restocking fee
- **If your product has damage but is still in good enough condition to use, such as scuffs or scratches among other issues, we will still send you replacements but in some cases we will also give you the opportunity to donate the product to a local charity so that the item can be put to good use rather than discarding them. Please contact us for more information.**